Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
From our friends at Certified Angus Beef® brand, here’s an easy recipe for Italian Cheese Roast Beef Rolls that are perfect for Weekday Supper, yet pretty enough for company. It calls for store-bought pizza sauce and deli roast beef, so you can have this beautiful dish on the table in hardly any time at all.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. We are delighted to share it here for Weekday Supper. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes. Add them to your favorite Sunday Supper recipes!
Italian Cheese Stuffed Roast Beef Rolls
- 24 slices Certified Angus Beef ® brand deli roast beef sliced thick
- 1 28-ounce can pizza sauce, divided
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon basil
- ½ cup minced scallions or chives
- 3 15-ounce containers low fat ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Spread 1 ½ cups pizza sauce in the bottom of a shallow, full steam-table pan.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine eggs, seasonings, scallions, ricotta cheese, parmesan and 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese.
- Lay roast beef slices flat and spoon approximately ¼ cup of cheese mixture on one end. Roll up beef slices jelly-roll style and arrange seam side down in baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining pizza sauce and pour over the beef rolls. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.