Fresh peaches still aren’t fabulous where you live? This citrus peach sangria is made with canned peaches, lemons and limes, summer sunshine in a glass. Make this refreshing favorite for your next party!
Over the years I’ve lived in a lot of places where summer peaches aren’t available. Or they were imported and the shops did sell them, but the peaches were clearly picked too early and weren’t the fragrant ripe peaches I remember from home.
Honestly, is there anything more wonderful than the aroma of warm peaches piled high in woven bushel baskets at a farm stand? And nothing beats eating a sweet peach so perfectly ripe that you have to lean forward or the juice runs down to your elbows. Love!
I’ve come up with a few ways to get my peach fix from canned peaches but this refreshing citrus peach sangria is one of my favorites. The apple brandy adds a bit of oomph to the wine but the citrus and peaches and peach syrup are the stars. I’m away from home and my large pitcher right now so I had to mix it up in two. Don’t let the smaller pitcher in my photos fool you. This recipe makes plenty enough to serve 10-12.
Want more easy sangria recipes?
Try these other fun drink recipes, too!
- Pickled Strawberry Cocktail
- Frozen Tropical Fruit Rum Cocktail
- Pimm’s Cup Cocktail
- Watermelon Mint Lemonade (Non-Alcoholic)
Citrus Peach Sangria
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup or 120ml apple brandy
- 14 oz or 400g can sliced peaches in light syrup chilled
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 12 oz or 355ml lemon lime soda Sprite, 7-Up or the like or to taste
- Add the wine, apple brandy and peaches to a pitcher.
- Slice your lemon and lime thinly and add them in too.
- Put in a couple of handfuls of ice and then top up with lemon lime soda.
- To serve, use a spoon to scoop a couple of peach and citrus slices into each glass. Add more ice and pour in the sangria.
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
Sign up for our newsletter to get FREE Sunday Supper recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
Get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week!
Thank you for joining the Sunday Supper family!
Something went wrong.