June is National Dairy Month and the perfect time to celebrate cheese. We just don’t think we can overestimate how much Americans love cheese. For starters: melted over burgers, scattered on top of nachos, cubed into salads, laced throughout pasta, and layered on sandwiches. We eat cheese with wine and fruit; we adore it in omelets and have even figured out how to get it into desserts. Hello, cheesecake.
This week, Sunday Supper is partnering with Wisconsin Cheese to celebrate the many uses of cheese. The Sunday Supper tastemakers are having a blast using cheese, from mild to strong, in a wide array of family-friendly dishes. You’ll find their creativity inspirational.
After you check out the preview of the recipes to come on Sunday, get the details on a Wisconsin Cheese recipe contest being held in conjunction with the annual Food and Wine Conference in Orlando. You have until June 19 to submit your recipe and you could win a pass to the three-day event.
Recipes coming Sunday:
- Cheese Crispies by Shockingly Delicious
- Cheese Fondue by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Prosciutto Havarti Spinach Bundles by Daily Dish Recipes
Main Dishes with Cheese:
- Cheese Curd Stuffed Meatball Sliders by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cheesy Crab Stuffed Peppers by FoodieTots
- Cheesy Skillet Lasagna by Life Tastes Good
- Cheesy Vegetable Enchiladas by Alida’s Kitchen
- Fontina Chorizo Spinach Quiche by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Ham, Blackberry Ricotta, and Fresh Mozzarella Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Korean-style Poutine 2.0 by kimchi MOM
- Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Couscous Salad with Arugula by Ruffles & Truffles
- Pimento Cheese Potato Soup by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Sausage and Burrata Pasta by Family Foodie
Cheese Side Dishes:
- Cheesy Jalapeno and Bacon Potato Au Gratin by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chipotle Beer Mac & Cheese by One Sweet Mess
- White Mac and Cheese by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Coconut Lime Cheese Crepes with Brandied Cherry Topping by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Ricotta Cheesecake Brownies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
10 Ideas for Cheese Dip Dippers by Sunday Supper Movement
Visit the experts at Wisconsin Cheese at their Wisconsin Cheese website, follow them on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, and see what inspires them on Pinterest. You can also follow our Sunday Supper Cheese Pinterest board for more inspiration on cooking with cheese.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions on individual blog posts are those of the bloggers.