There’s still plenty of time to get to the store for the ingredients for Cuban Sandwich Dip, a party twist on Florida’s favorite sandwich. Happy New Year!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded pork
- 1 cup ham chopped or shredded
- ¼ cup honey Dijon dressing
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese grated
- 2 pickles sliced thin
- ½ cup additional honey Dijon dressing
- 1 loaf of Cuban bread thinly sliced
- Chopped green onions and parsley as garnish optional
If you’re looking for more recipes fit for holiday entertaining, drop by our Easy Holiday Recipes Pinterest Board for inspiration.