Why not enjoy Easy Finger Food for Dinner?! Back in the olden days, all food was finger food and even so-called civilized folks ate with their hands, with perhaps just a knife for cutting meat. In many cultures around the world, not using utensils is still the norm. In Western culture, finger food usually means party fare and appetizers but this Sunday Supper event is challenging that social norm.
- Artichoke Jalapeño Bruschetta by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Bacon Wrapped Dates by Our Good Life
- Baked Chicken Flautas by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Baked Piroshki (Russian Stuffed Rolls) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Blue Cheese & Buffalo Chicken Wonton Bites by Moore or Less Cooking
- Cherry Topped Brie Bites by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Pesto Pizza by Taste And See
- Classic Homemade Guacamole by Pies and Plots
- Fresh Vegetable Rainbow Rolls by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Italian Fried Stuffed Olives by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Mini Mediterranean Shish Kebabs by Hey What’s for Dinner Mom?
- Spicy Popcorn Chicken by Brunch-n-Bites
Sunday Dinner Ideas
- Battered-dipped Turkey Tenders by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Egg Muffin Cups by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Double Stuffed Potatoes by Simply Healthy Family
- Cheesy Baked Garlic Chicken Strips by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by The Chef Next Door
- Ethiopian Injera and Tikel Gomen (Cabbage, Carrots and Potato) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Crunchy-Coated Haddock Fingers by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Ham and Cheese Sliders by Feeding Big and More
- Mini Pizza Pockets by The Freshman Cook
- Lasagna Cupcakes by A Mind Full Mom
- Thai Basil Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Casa de Crews
- Vegetarian Piadina Sandwich by she loves biscotti
Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
Get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week!
Thank you for joining the Sunday Supper family!
Something went wrong.