Happy Sunday! We are fully immersed in the holiday celebration season: the most wonderful time of the year! With all of the get-togethers, family, and friends visiting, sometimes holiday meals can feel overwhelming or intimidating to put together. Never fear: the Sunday Supper family has come together with The Beef Checkoff to showcase the easy side of entertaining. Today we are sharing impressive, crowd-pleasing recipes that include beef as an ingredient. It’s time to make your appetizers, breakfasts, dinners, and potlucks a breeze; beef can make your holiday entertaining a success, without the stress!
This week we are excited to partner with The Beef Checkoff to bring you twenty amazing beef dishes for your holiday entertaining. You can visit The Beef Checkoff on their website, follow them on Twitter, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, and see what inspires them on Pinterest. You can also follow our Sunday Supper Beef Pinterest board for amazing beef inspiration!
This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff.
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon by MealDiva
- Chipotle Beef Taco Bites by Feed Me, Seymour
- Mini Beef Wellingtons by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Pepper Steak in Wonton Cups by Flavor Mosaic
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip by Life Tastes Good
Brunch or Breakfast for a Crowd
- Beef Sausage, Egg and Cheese Roll Ups by Daily Dish Recipes
- Beef Tenderloin Benedict by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chicken Fried Steak by kimchi MOM
- Potato Pancakes with Filet Mignon and Fried Eggs by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Steak and Egg Breakfast Braid by Curious Cuisiniere
- Awesome Avocado Steak Tacos by Cooking Chat
- Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola Sauce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cider Beef Stew by Magnolia Days
- Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup by Shockingly Delicious
- Steak & Mushroom Pie by The Messy Baker
- Beef and Bean Enchilada Bake by The Foodie Army Wife
- Braised Beef Ravioli by Family Foodie
- Mom’s Lasagna by Alida’s Kitchen
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs by Casa de Crews
- Skillet Steak Fajitas by Crazy Foodie Stunts
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.