It’s that busy back to school time of year, and the #SundaySupper Tastemakers have you covered with Easy Skillet Recipes. Often times, skillet recipes can be on the dinner table in 30 minutes! By using just one skillet for the whole meal, clean up is a breeze. This collection of easy recipes is sure to be your best friend in the kitchen!
After a long, busy day, the last thing anyone wants to do is make a mess in the kitchen, am I right? Of course I am! I totally get it. After all, I’ve found myself standing in the kitchen many times dreading the thought of doing one more thing when, at that very moment, I hear the cries of my family, “MOM! What’s for dinner?! We’re hungry!” Those are skillet nights in my house!
Whether I’m whipping up a light and flavorful Chicken Caprese Skillet from Casa de Crews or a more hearty Pork and Sweet Potato Hash by The Bitter Side of Sweet, I can feel good about feeding my family a homemade dinner without making a lot of extra work for myself. I like that!
Why Skillet Recipes?
- Convenience – Skillet recipes are the easiest way to get a homemade dinner on the table
- Less mess means less stress! Say “so long” to the mountain of dishes and “hello” to more me time
- Budget-friendly – With this collection of easy skillet recipes you don’t have to stress over blowing your hard-earned money on takeout
- Versatility – All-in-one skillet recipes come in all shapes and flavors, from breakfast through dinner and even dessert, you can make every meal in one skillet
Be sure to check out the list below for all of the Easy Skillet recipes, and join us on Twitter this Sunday, September 11th at 7pmET. where we’ll be sharing our pro tips and chatting all about how we work with skillets in our own kitchens. Chat with you then!
30+ Easy Skillet Recipes
Favorite Skillet Breakfasts
- Sweet Potato, Bacon, and Egg Skillet by Positively Stacey
Favorite Skillet Sides
- Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes by Home Sweet Homestead
Favorite Skillet Entrees
- Alex’s Favorite Skillet Meal by The Freshman Cook
- Apple, Squash and Chicken Skillet by The Redhead Baker
- Black Bean and Rice Skillet by Wholistic Woman
- Chakchouka (Tunisian Eggs in Tomato Sauce) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Chili Joes by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- How to cook ChopSuey Vegetable Stir Fry with Beef by Asian In America
- Clean Eating Hamburger Helper Skillet by A Mind Full Mom
- Creamy Paprika Chicken & Peppers by My Life Cookbook
- Easy Pink Pasta Skillet by Family Foodie
- Easy Skillet Lasagna by New South Charm
- Greek Turkey Spinach Skillet by Cooking Chat
- Hatch Chile Shakshuka by Helpful Homemade
- Healthy Vegetable Skillet Dinner by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Huevos Rancheros by The Hungry Goddess
- Japanese Korean Tofu Sliders by The Ninja Baker
- Healthy Kielbasa, Brussels Sprouts, Potato & Pear Skillet by Food Done Light
- Kung Pao Chicken by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Vegetables by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Loaded Skillet White Pesto Pizza by Crazed Mom
- One Pan Taco Rice Skillet by The Chef Next Door
- One Pot Beef Stroganoff by My World Simplified
- Pork and Sweet Potato Hash by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Pork with Gingered Pluots by Palatable Pastime
- Salsa Chicken Skillet by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Sautéed Gnocchi with Pomodo Crudo by What Smells So Good?
- Smothered Potatoes and Sausage by Sunday Supper Movement
- Spanish Rice and Beef Skillet Dinner by Meal Planning Magic
- Spicy Sausage Pasta Skillet by Caroline’s Cooking
- Summer Squash Frittata by Pies and Plots
- Tamale Pie by Monica’s Table
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Skillet by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Veggie-Packed Sloppy Joes by Powered By BLING
- Yellow Rice Skillet by Cricket’s Confections
Favorite Skillet Desserts
- Fudgy Skillet Brownies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie by The Crumby Cupcake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.