Move over slow cooker, we’ve got a sheet-pan dinner tonight. Flavorful and tender Fajita Flank Steak with Peppers and Onion were a hit with kids and adults alike.
- 2½ pounds flank steak
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 to 4 limes)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 bell peppers (any color), stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 8 to 12 small (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas, for serving
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Salsa, sour cream, sliced avocado, and Cotija cheese, for serving
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!
This post is sponsored by Workman Publishing Company in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.