September is finally here, and you know what that means—it’s officially football season! This year gear up for the start of the season, and the parties to come, with our football party finger food. These Sunday Supper recipes have got you covered for easy football food, with everything from sandwiches and stuffed peppers to our game-changing football dips!
The best part about these football party finger food recipes are that they’re simple and quick to prepare, even last-minute! Our easy football recipes will keep everyone at your party satisfied from kickoff to overtime.
1. These jalapeno popper deviled eggs, featured here on Sunday Supper Movement, are easy to make and so delicious. Made with bacon and jalapeno, this spicy, poppable football party finger food will disappear from the plate before you know it!
2. These HamJam cheddar puffs here on Sunday Supper Movement are cheesy, sweet, ham-filled bites and so good, you’ll have to make extra. Thankfully, they’re easy to make!
3. These baked buffalo cauliflower bites from Life Tastes Good, loaded with all of the tasty fixings of delicious wings, are meatless and dairy-free. They’re the ideal football party finger food for your health conscious guests!
4. You probably have the 7 ingredients needed to make these cream cheese jalapeno poppers with bacon in your fridge already! Low carb and gluten-free, this tasty football party finger food from Wholesome Yum is an easy go-to.
9. Made with flaky and buttery puff pastry, these spinach feta pinwheels from That Skinny Chick Can Bake are unbelievably good. The combination of spinach, feta, mozzarella and green onions baked in these easy-to-eat bites is irresistible!
For even more football party finger food, take a look at our guide on how to make potato skins and more than 15 other delicious Sunday Supper recipes!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.