It’s getting to be that time of year. Before we know it the holidays will be in full swing! Because the holiday season is typically a busy time of year, Sunday Supper wants to make sure you have everything you need to plan delicious family meals. This week we are sharing stunning Gluten Free Holiday Recipes so you can rest assured your gluten free guests enjoy the holiday meal as much as everyone else.
While this gluten free holiday recipes post is delicious, it’s slightly melancholy. One of our dear Sunday Supper family members known for his delicious gluten free recipes passed away earlier this year. T.R. from Gluten Free Crumbley is and always will be an especially loved Sunday Supper family member. He lived a gluten free lifestyle which requires organization in the kitchen. With this in mind, our Sunday Supper event this week is dedicated to our good friend T.R. We love and miss you!
1. You can serve this gluten free holiday recipe for breakfast or dessert! They don’t call these the Best Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls for nothing!
2. If you’re looking for something a little different to serve up for your gluten free dinner, try this Soy Ginger Chicken.
5. Want something a little more bite-sized? Try these Sausage Cranberry Apple Stuffing Muffins from Running to the Kitchen. They are an especially delicious addition to your gluten free holiday recipes.
6. The holidays are not complete without the main attraction! Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is one of those gluten free holiday recipes your family will request every year. Baked by Rachel ensures this one is moist and delicious.
7. To ensure your kids will devour this recipe, Wholefully added bacon and apples to the brussels sprouts. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Apples is surprisingly easy to make and truly delicious.
9. Cornish hens are not your typical holiday fare. However, they are particularly delicious when stuffed with cranberries and apples. These Cranberry and Apple Stuffed Cornish Hens from Running to the Kitchen is one of those gluten free holiday recipes you will love.
10. Your guests won’t know this is gluten free. Creamed Brussel Sprouts is one of those gluten free holiday recipes family and friends will request year after year. The View from the Great Island combines sprouts, cheese, and spices for this exceptional side dish.
11. Roasted carrots can taste like candy! That’s why these Bourbon Honey Glazed Carrots are a favorite gluten free holiday recipe for my family. Cooking on the Front Burners makes these carrots taste like candy and not a vegetable.
14. And then there’s dessert. Julie’s Eats & Treats made not only a gluten-free dessert, but a skinny one at that! Her Skinny Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will satisfy any sweet tooth after the holiday feast.
15. Cranberries aren’t your typical dessert. However, this is one of those gluten free holiday recipes you have to try for yourself. Noshtastic created a killer Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake for her holiday guests.
Want more gluten free recipes? Try these…
- Gluten Free Fudge Brownies
- Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Donuts with Cinnamon Sugar
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Homemade Rice-A-Roni (Gluten Free)
- Smashed Brussels Sprouts (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Rolls
- Gluten Free Biscuits
- Irish Mashed Potatoes (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Blondies
- Gluten Free Stuffing
- Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Gluten Free Holiday Recipes
- Gluten Free Confetti Cake
- Strawberry Lemon Cake (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- The Best Gluten Free Tortillas
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.