We love Caesar salad as a side dish, but add some steak and your Grilled Steak Caesar Salad becomes a main course, healthy and filling! Best of all, this is super easy, with the Caesar dressing doubling as the marinade for tender and flavorful steak.
Recipe courtesy of Certified Angus Beef® brand. We are delighted to share it here on Sunday Supper Movement. Find more of their wonderful #BestBeef recipes at https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.
Sign up for our newsletter to get FREE Sunday Supper recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Grilled Steak Caesar Salad is a main course that this is super easy to make, healthy, and filling too!
- 1 pound Ball Tip steak tri-tip or round tip steak cut 1/2-inch thick - See note 1
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing divided
- 1 head Romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 1/2 head radicchio lettuce torn into pieces
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Place steak in zipper-locking plastic bag. Pour 2/3 salad dressing over beef. Close bag forcing out air; refrigerate and marinate 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Broil or grill steak to desired doneness; let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Slice across the grain into 1/4 x 1 inch strips.
- In large bowl, toss, Romaine, radicchio and croutons with remaining Caesar dressing. Add beef. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve
- We recommend Certified Angus Beef® brand for best results