It’s that time of the year again! The new year is here, and it’s colder than ever. Take the edge off of that winter chill with the fresh, summery flavor of strawberries! Strawberries suit both sweet and savory dishes, and they’re highly nutritional, too. These healthy family recipes highlight strawberry dishes from breakfast to dessert.
Strawberries are naturally sweet, and good for you, too. We here at Sunday Supper Movement can’t get enough of them, especially because they can be easily preserved!
1. Strawberry Quinoa Salad
This strawberry quinoa salad is a refreshing, easy to make dish that your family will love!
2. Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Healthy strawberry oatmeal bars are an easy, tasty treat, perfect for breakfast!
3. Strawberry Panna Cotta Recipe
This creamy strawberry panna cotta recipe is packed with bright strawberry flavor. It’s one of our personal favorites!
4. Strawberry Yogurt Waffles
5. Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins with Rhubarb
6. Instant Pot Strawberry Trail Mix Oatmeal
7. Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats (No Bake)
8. Strawberry Apple Fruit Leather Recipe
9. Strawberry Lemon Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
10. Strawberry Bacon Brie Salad
You’ll want to add this salad to your collection of healthy family recipes! This strawberry bacon brie salad from That Skinny Chick Can Bake is loaded with fresh strawberries, bacon, brie, and pecans. Yum!
11. Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad
12. Loaded Strawberry Fields Salad
13. Easy Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad
14. Pork Chops with Balsamic-Strawberry Sauce
15. Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
16. Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
17. Chocolate Paleo Magic Cookie Bars with Strawberry
Chocolate paleo magic cookie bars with strawberry from Food Faith Fitness are a healthy treat that will surprise you! This recipe is gluten free, and deliciously full of hazelnut, dark chocolate, and strawberry goodness.
18. Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream (No Churn)
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.