Get the BEST easy casserole recipes for the holidays here! Holiday season means it’s time to bust out your favorite meal prep recipes for a busy few months of cooking and celebrating.
Casseroles make the best holiday dinner ideas because they are easy to make and even easier to clean up after! We put together our list of the best casserole ideas out there so you can enjoy a stress-free holiday with your loved ones.
The Best Casserole Recipes for the Holidays
These easy casserole holiday dinner ideas are so easy to prepare ahead of time and make the best crowd feeding recipes. One of our favorite things about these casserole ideas is that they range from breakfast to dinner. Some of them even use leftovers! What could be easier?
Easy Potato Casserole Recipes
Potato casseroles are a classic for the holidays, whether you’re making a dish of our delicious Southern Sweet Potato Casserole or a cheesy Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe! Everyone at the table will love these easy potato casserole recipes.
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
- Swedish Creamy Potato Casserole (Jansson’s Frestelse)
Turkey and Chicken Casseroles
The best part about these turkey and chicken casseroles is that they can be made with leftover chicken or turkey! From our favorite Easy Turkey Tetrazzini made with leftover turkey to the cheesy and delicious Chicken Glorioso Pasta Bake, these casserole ideas are some of our favorites.
Easy Pasta Bakes
Pasta bakes make some of the best holiday casseroles for their simplicity and amazing flavor! We love these easy pasta bakes as a part of our holiday dinner ideas, especially our Ina Garten Mac and Cheese and Tomato Casserole.
- Tomato Casserole (Tomato Pasta Bake)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Cast Iron Skillet Lasagna
- Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas
- Ina Garten Mac and Cheese
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Casserole
- Healthier Make Ahead Lasagna Freezer Meal
- Spinach Baked Ziti Make Ahead Freezer Meal
The Best Gluten Free Casseroles
Some of the best casserole recipes for the holidays are these gluten free casseroles! We especially love Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes, which are a big hit every year on our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner menu.
- Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts Casserole Au Gratin with Bacon from Wholesome Yum
Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to start your morning on the holidays! Our Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls is one of our favorite holiday meals, especially for Christmas food ideas.
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls
- Cheesy Roasted Potato Breakfast Bake from Peas and Crayons
Other Casserole Ideas to Try
Can’t get enough casserole recipes for the holidays? Check out our Baked Creamed Corn Casserole for a classic favorite, or try something new with our cauliflower casserole recipes!
Looking for more holiday recipes?
Get a head start on your meal planning with these holiday food ideas!
- Meatless Casseroles
- What to Do with Boneless Chuck Roast
- Gluten Free Side Dishes
- The Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Best Side Dishes for Roast Beef
- Easy Buffet Menu Ideas
Did you enjoy our easy casserole ideas? Let us know in the comments below which ones are your favorite! We love to hear from you.
Post updated on 11/1/2019.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
Get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week!
Thank you for joining the Sunday Supper family!
Something went wrong.