During the busy holiday season, time passes by so quickly! Already, we’re halfway through November. While the main course is on our minds for each holiday meal, everyone knows that the sides are just as important! Our favorite holiday salad recipes add brightness and color to the table and suit any occasion. From leafy greens to dessert fluffs, these holiday salad recipes have got you covered!
We all know that when it comes to holiday cooking, it’s best to plan ahead! Along with our favorite holiday salad recipes, we recommend these holiday casserole recipes and gluten free holiday recipes.
Holiday Salad Recipes
1. One of our favorite holiday salad recipes is our festive and fresh spinach pomegranate salad, featured here on Sunday Supper Movement.
2. This tender and juicy grilled steak caesar salad suits the holidays as a side or as a light main course!
3. Our roasted brussels sprouts and wild rice salad makes for the perfect warm side salad to any holiday meal.
5. This roasted acorn squash and quinoa salad with cranberries and orange maple tahini dressing from Food Faith Fitness has bright flavors that are perfect for Thanksgiving!
7. Curried butternut squash salad with apples, dates, and pecans from Food Faith Fitness is spicy-sweet and so delicious.
Want even more holiday salad recipes?
Take a look at our winter salad ideas for recipes and inspiration!
For more holiday salad recipes, take a look at our roasted artichoke salad and our very own collection of Sunday Supper recipes!
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.