Even though summer isn’t officially over, Labor Day means the start of school and the end of summer. In essence, it’s the last chance for a grilling get together with friends and family before the chaos of the school season starts. In order to make this a successful party, we are serving up some Sunday Supper recipe inspiration for your Labor Day menu ideas! From appetizers to desserts we’ve got your whole menu covered!
Can you believe Labor Day is just around the corner? We can’t either! Labor Day is the end of summer and beginning of kid taxi season. You know, before all the insanity that is the school year starts?
4. If you’ve planted zucchini, then you are, of course, swimming in it by now! This Zucchini Noodle Salad with Bacon and Tomatoes from Wholesome Yum might be the answer for using all that zucchini in your Labor Day menu ideas. Plus, it’s low carb and paleo for your Labor Day guests!
6. This recipe for Taco Burgers will satisfy those Labor Day burger lovers and those craving for something a little different then your typical burger.
7. You can’t plan your Labor Day menu ideas without something that’s sweet, sticky, and requires LOTS of napkins! Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches from Melanie Makes obviously meets this requirement.
8. If the tenderloin doesn’t do the trick, then try these Grilled Chicken Skewers with Sriracha Glaze from Saving Room for Dessert to go with your Labor Day menu ideas. Love that sweet and spicy kick!
12. If your guests want something a little sweet and tart for Labor Day, how about serving them some Key Lime Pie Squares?
13. Try one of these 40+ Simple Mixed Drinks to quench the thirst of all your guests.