Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta is hearty and satisfying but it’s quick to make with only one pot to wash up, if you don’t count the pasta pot. That’s only been boiling water, right?
This comforting dish will satisfy the whole family and the lemon pepper seasoning makes it special. The sauce is creamy and delicious, yet healthy!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into 1 inch chunks
- 6 ounces linguine
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup sweet white wine Riesling
- 1/4 cup of half and half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cook linguine according to the box.
- Sauté onions in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add chicken and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Cook until browned on all sides.
- Add wine, half and half, half of the parmesan cheese and half of the milk.
- Stir to combine and melt the cheese.
- Bring to a light boil and let the liquid reduce.
- Add cooked linguine, frozen peas and the rest of the milk. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a light boil. Let sauce thicken.
- Add the last of the parmesan cheese, stir to combine and allow to thicken.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- **NOTE** I actually made this with leftover linguine that was refrigerated for a few days. Make it ahead and this dish is even quicker to the table!