Ham grilled cheese sandwiches with onions, sharp Cheddar and pepperoncinis will save time and energy tonight. For tomorrow is Thanksgiving and you’ll be cooking plenty. Look through the fridge for salad fixings. You’l need that room for leftover containers soon enough.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices Black Forest ham
- 2 slices crisp cooked bacon
- Dijon mustard
- ½ whole avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 to 2 slices red onion, thinly sliced (Ooptional)
- 1 leaf Romaine lettuce
- Butter for greasing griddle
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!