Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Make planning your dinner party recipes easy with our collection of Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party! Find all the greatest crowd-feeding recipes perfect for a dinner party menu. These are the best easy dinner party recipes out there!
Holiday cooking can be stressful, but the good news is that you can make it much easier with make-ahead dinner party ideas! This is simple, easy food to make for dinner for any occasion, whether you’re cooking for the holidays or a family gathering.
Dinner Party Recipe Ideas
Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party: Appetizers
Some of the best food at a dinner party is the appetizers! From easy seafood appetizers to fancy finger food recipes in little pastries, these dinner party appetizers make some of the best easy crowd-feeding recipes and are the perfect inexpensive meals for large groups.
Impress everyone with decadent Potato Pave with Bacon and Parmesan or creamy whipped potatoes (our Pommes Marquise). Or, serve updated and fun classics like Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs or Baked Portobello Mushrooms.
- Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Cucumber Canapes with Shrimp
- Marquis Potatoes (Pommes Marquise)
- Southwest Egg Rolls Baked
- Vegetarian Stuffed Mushroom Recipe
- Potato Pave with Bacon and Parmesan
- Thai Sausage Rolls
- Prosciutto Pinwheels
- Spinach Puff Pastry
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Baked Portobello Mushrooms
Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party: Dinners
Time for the main attraction – entree recipes! These easy dinner party recipe ideas are the perfect meals for large groups.
An entree recipe like our Reverse Sear Instant Pot Prime Rib and our Sunday Rib Roast make even the most intimidating recipes easy to make for a fancy dinner party, while our Ina Garten Mac and Cheese and Pulled Pork Stuffed Shells are just perfect for a family gathering. These are amazing dinner recipes for any party!
And, for the veggie-lovers out there, try our Spinach Baked Ziti. It’s a vegetarian meal you can prepare ahead of time, then store in the freezer! One of our favorite great dinner recipes to give a try.
- Reverse Sear Instant Pot Prime Rib
- Sunday Rib Roast (Standing Rib Roast)
- Easiest Slow Cooker Brisket (Instant Pot Brisket)
- Ina Garten Mac and Cheese
- Chicken and Mushroom Pie
- Pulled Pork Stuffed Shells
- Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe with Chickpea Curry
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Casserole
- Chicken Glorioso Pasta Bake
- Spinach Baked Ziti Make Ahead Freezer Meal
Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party: Sides
We’re here for the sides! Holiday side dishes are just as important as the main course. These make the perfect Thanksgiving side dishes, Christmas side dishes, or addition to your New Year’s Eve menu ideas!
They’re perfect for big family meals, too. We recommend you give our Au Gratin Potatoes a try, along with our Southern Sweet Potato Casserole. They are show-stoppers!
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping
- How to Make Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole (fresh green beans)
- Best Yorkshire Pudding Recipe (Best Popover Recipe)
- Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
- Easy Mashed Potatoes in Instant Pot – in 12 minutes!
- Smothered Potatoes and Sausage – as easy as it gets!
- Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes
- Baked Creamed Corn Casserole
Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party: Desserts
Save room for dessert! These are the easiest desserts for a dinner party, and work for both a fancy or casual occasion.
Try our Mini Pavlova Recipe or Chocolate Ganache Covered Strawberries for easy individual servings, or our Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake or Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake for a dessert to really dig into. You and your guests will love these easy dessert recipes!
- Mini Pavlova Recipe
- Chocolate Ganache Covered Strawberries
- Apple Galette Recipe (French Apple Tart)
- The BEST Deep Dish Apple Pie
- Caramel Apple Empanadas | Caramel Apple Hand Pies
- Almond Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake (Pumpkin Dump Cake)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Easy Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe (Raspberry Cheesecake)
- Decadent Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Easy Recipes for a Dinner Party: Drinks
Serving drinks at your party? These simple mixed drinks are crowd-pleasers everyone will love.
From Fall-favorite Caramel Apple Sangria (which tastes like an apple pie, by the way!) to the fruity Frosé (Frozen Rosé), these easy cocktail recipes are perfect for a dinner party.
- Caramel Apple Sangria (Apple Pie Sangria)
- Spiked Mulled Cider
- Frosé Recipe (Frozen Rosé)
- Moscato Sangria Recipe (Moscato Wine Cocktail)
- Santa’s Bourbon Flip Cocktail Recipe
What are your favorite easy recipes for a dinner party? Let us know in the comments below which meals you like to cook! Do you have a favorite holiday to cook for?
If you make any of our recipes, why not leave a comment and snap a pic to share with us on Pinterest? We love to see your home creations!
More easy recipe collections to try:
- Easy Buffet Menu Ideas
- Best Easy Cookie Recipes for a Cookie Swap
- Easy Gluten-Free Meals for the Holidays
- Easy Casserole Recipes for the Holidays
- Fancy Finger Foods
- What to Do with Boneless Chuck Roast
- The Best Football Party Finger Foods
- Easy Sunday Dinner Ideas
- Simple Dinner Ideas for Two
- Best Side Dishes for Roast Beef