No Churn Almond Caramel Ice Cream is deliciously creamy with the crunch of roasted almonds and caramel sauce. Best of all, it is simple and easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
You don’t need an expensive ice cream maker to create delicious ice cream. This no churn almond caramel ice cream is made by whipping cream, adding sweetened condensed milk and then caramel sauce and almonds.
If almonds and caramel aren’t your thing, you can easily change this recipe up to create an ice cream that will suit you. Just take the base and add your favorite flavors to change it up. Here are a few of our Sunday Supper favorites. We’d love to hear what your favorite combination of add-ins would be!
- Berries and jam
- Peanut butter and bananas
- Chopped ripe peaches and toasted pecans
- Chocolate mint chips and chocolate sauce
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Crispy bacon and maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- Place heavy cream into a mixing bowl, beat heavy cream with a mixer until the heavy cream forms stiff peaks.
- Add 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk to heavy cream.
- Gently beat the sweetened condensed milk into the heavy cream.
- Spoon mixture into a container.
- Add almonds into ice cream mixture, then drizzle in caramel sauce, stir caramel sauce in gently so that it makes ripples into the ice cream mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until frozen solid.
LIKE Sunday Supper on Facebook to see our Facebook cooking demonstration videos live – or catch them on YouTube by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Upcoming recipes are announced in our newsletter. Sign up to get great Sunday Supper recipes and all the Sunday Supper news delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!
Need more easy tasty Weekday Supper recipes? It’s easy to find them. Search the #WeekdaySupper hashtag across social media or click here for more on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for plenty more ideas and inspiration.