January is the time of year that diets abound. Everyone is trying to get healthy in the new year. However, towards the end of the month, following those diets starts to taper off. Busy lifestyles can make sticking to a diet difficult. That is why we love Nourish Bowls, they are so easy to make and help keep us on track!
It’s no secret that eating vegetables is a huge part of a healthy diet. However, prepping veggies can take a lot of work. Dicing butternut squash and making cauliflower rice can be hard to do while keeping up with work emails and trying to keep kids from arguing. Nourish Bowls have done all the slicing and dicing for you. All you have to do is pick one of their delicious flavors and pop it in the microwave. Their bowls come in five combinations: Monterey Risotto, Smokehouse Brussels, Sesame Sriracha, Southwest Chipotle, and Cauli-Rice Curry. There is a flavor for everyone!
Reasons to Choose Nourish Bowls:
- They only take three minutes to make – perfect for a healthy quick dinner.
- Every bowl is packed with vegetables and grains, making them complete meals.
- Nourish Bowls only require microwave cooking – your kids can now make a nutritious dinner all by themselves!
- The company is majority woman-owned – we love all the girl power behind the scenes at Nourish Bowls.
- All the bowls come with their own sauce – they are packed with flavor.
Be sure to follow Nourish Bowls on social media to learn even more!
Don’t take our word for it, the #SundaySupper tastemakers have been loving their Nourish Bowls. Join us this Sunday on Twitter at 7pmEST to see how our tastemakers are putting their own spin on Nourish Bowls and using them to stay healthy on busy days.
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bowl by The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.