Juicy strip steak, grilled on the stove with onions and peppers and a few seasonings and you have an easy One Skillet Steak Fajitas dish that will keep your kitchen from getting hot in the summer. Plus, you can cook this over a campfire or in a hotel room with a stove, making it the perfect one dish meal for traveling in the hot summer months!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. of skirt steak or flank steak, sliced into strips
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning