Flavorful flat-iron steak is the cut to use for Pan-Seared Steak with Chimichurri sauce. Chimichurri is a fresh herb sauce that’s popular in Argentina.
- 1 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- ⅛ cup fresh oregano
- 2½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds flat-iron steaks
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon sugar, divided
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Weekday Supper recipes, check out our current Weekday Supper Menu, or drop by our Weekday Supper Pinterest board for more ideas!
This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are those of the individual bloggers.