Would you like to spend this weekend with some of the nation’s best chefs, learning how to prepare perfect roasting recipes for memorable holiday meals? And do it without even leaving your home thanks to social media?
Certified Angus Beef® brand is hosting 20 Sunday Supper bloggers at its culinary center in Wooster, Ohio, for a full weekend of beef-cooking classes and seminars taught by their top chefs. We invite you to follow along on social media. Pick a platform, and we’ll likely be on it. Live, of course.
Follow hashtags #SundaySupper and #RoastPerfect on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Periscope starting Saturday morning and continuing through Sunday evening. You’ll find us talking about roasting techniques, making sauces, using spice blends and learning how to prepare perfect holidays roasts. The weekend will culminate at 7 p.m. ET Sunday in our weekly Twitter chat. For the first time, a group of Sunday Supper tastemakers will be in the same place for the chat.
Everyone participating in the live chat will have a chance to win a Le Creuset roasting pan set and a 6-pound boneless prime rib roast in a special Sunday Supper event. For details on the giveaway and how to enter, go to Sunday Supper Movement.
Certified Angus Beef® brand has developed #RoastPerfect, a handy app that serves as a guide for selecting cuts, roasting and serving. Need more recipes and inspiration? Find them at Certified Angus Beef® brand Roast Perfect Pinterest Board.
As part of the live event, the Sunday Supper tastemakers are developing beef roasting recipes perfect for special occasion entertaining and family dinners. As usual, their creativity knows no bounds. The recipes:
- Apple Cider Dijon Marinated Tip Roast by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Beef Pot Roast by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Beef Roast and Cabbage by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Boliche (Cuban Stuffed Roast) by Magnolia Days
- Boneless Rib Roast with Roasted Garlic and Herbs by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Sirloin Roast with Red Wine Onion Gravy by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Coffee Rubbed Roast Beef by Eat Picks
- Fennel and Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin by Casa de Crews
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Ribeye Roast with Red Wine Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Herb & Garlic Crusted Roast by The Melrose Family
- Garlic Roast Beef by Life Tastes Good
- Herbed Rotisserie Rib Roast with Portobello Mushroom Gravy by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Holiday Ribeye Roast by Family Foodie
- Miso Glazed Standing Rib Roast au Jus by kimchi MOM
- Mustard Crusted Roast Beef by Curious Cuisiniere
- Peppercorn Crusted Standing Rib Roast with Red Wine Au Jus by Food Done Light
- Petite Sirloin Roast Chasseur (Hunter’s Style) by Palatable Pastime
- Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed Prime Rib by I’m Not the Nanny
- Ribeye Roast with Harissa by Shockingly Delicious
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Fresh Herb Crust and Horseradish Cream by Midlife Road Trip
Plus Selecting the Perfect Roast by Sunday Supper Movement
More on Certified Angus Beef® brand: Follow them on social media to keep up the latest news and happenings. Here are quick links to Certified Angus Beef’s social media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Periscope and YouTube. Use this store locator to find places near you to buy Certified Angus Beef® brand.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Certified Angus Beef® brand via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Certified Angus Beef® brand .