Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are the perfect fall snack. No bake PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS dipped in melted chocolate are so easy to make! They are sure to be your go-to treat this pumpkin season!
Embrace fall with these no bake chocolatey pumpkin treats.
Naturally sweet pumpkin swirled around with cream cheese and enhanced with a tad bit of pumpkin pie spice.
That’s a recipe for perfection.
But wait, there’s more… 2 more ingredients that make this pumpkin cheesecake filling (coconut oil and coconut flour) but don’t really affect the flavor much. They’re to smooth and thicken out the batter to make the perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
This pumpkin cheesecake ball recipe is super easy to make. Basically, all you do is throw all of the filling ingredients into a bowl and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
Then you’re going to line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop out 12 even balls.
Freeze the balls for at least 2 hours.
This is super important. The pumpkin cheesecake batter must firm up and be super cold. If you can freeze them longer that would be better.
After they’ve been frozen for a while, take your favorite chocolate bar (I prefer the darker the better), break it into pieces, place it into a glass container, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and melt the chocolate in the microwave.
After the chocolate is melted, stir it well until the chocolate is completely mixed into the coconut oil.
Now the difficult part.
Insert toothpicks into the frozen pumpkin cheesecake balls. Dip the frozen pumpkin balls into the chocolate mixture and place the chocolate covered pumpkin cheesecake balls back onto the parchment paper. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls Recipe Tips
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. You can make your own Homemade Pumpkin Puree recipe or use store-bought puree
- Use parchment paper to link baking sheets. It’s a good idea to first check that the baking sheet you use fits in your freezer
- Be careful when melting chocolate in the microwave. It’s best to heat slowly in 30 second intervals, stirring between each
How to store Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
Store these pumpkin cheesecake balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. These cheesecake balls freeze well too. Freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag up to 6 months.
Try even more delicious pumpkin recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Crunch Recipe
- No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe with Spiced Pumpkin Frosting
- Pumpkin Cobbler with Spiced Butter Toffee
- Easy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Waffle Recipe
- Sweet Pumpkin Recipes
- Simple Pumpkin Recipes
- Savory Pumpkin Recipes
**** PIN these PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS to save for later ****
Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cream cheese room temp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 100 gram chocolate bar
- In a bowl combine pumpkin puree, cream cheese, 1 tbsp coconut oil, coconut flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend until smooth
- With a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop out batter and place onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Batter makes ~12 1 inch balls. Freeze balls for at least 2 hours.
- Once balls are frozen, combine the chocolate and the remaining 1 Tbsp of coconut oil into a glass bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate bar for 1-2 minutes until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir the mixture until the coconut oil is combined with the chocolate.
- Insert a toothpick into each frozen pumpkin ball and dip into the chocolate mixture.
- Place the chocolate covered pumpkin cheesecake balls back onto the parchment paper to harden.
These pumpkin cheesecake balls are kid friendly and are a perfect treat to please any adult.
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe for fall?