Decorate with food at your summer party?! Why not? It’s super easy to do and sure to impress your guests too! Red White and Blue Recipes are perfect for entertaining, because they do double duty when they dress up your party and fill up your belly! These patriotic recipes will definitely bring a festive atmosphere to your Red White and Blue Party, while at the same time feeding your guests.
Because you are bringing the colors to your themed party through the food, you can go very simple on the decorations. Think white table cloths with some red and blue confetti lightly sprinkled around the table top. This will compliment the Red White and Blue Recipes, and when you put the focus on the food and drinks, you’ll save time and spark some great conversation too! It doesn’t get much more efficient than that! I’m all about keeping it simple.
Do you have awesome Red White and Blue Recipes and party tips?! Be sure to share in the comments section below, and join us for our Twitter party tonight at 7pmET. Follow #SundaySupper to join in the fun!
2. Watermelon is a must at any respectable summer party! This red white and blue Watermelon Pizza Recipe with cream cheese icing & berries is sugar free, low carb, & gluten free too! A healthy summer dessert by Wholesome Yum
3. THIS impressive cake is ready to serve in just 15 minutes!! It’s true! Everyone will be impressed with your culinary skills when you serve this Light Berry Angel Food Cake by The Creative Bite No one has to know how easy it is to make <wink>
4. Remember Bomb Pops? That brings back fun memories! Now you can feel good about serving a Red White and Blue popsicle with these Strawberry Coconut Popsicles with Blueberries by Food Faith Fitness. These beautiful pops are also dairy free, gluten free, only 4 ingredients, and just 110 calories! Woot woot!
10. A flag cake is one of the most popular red white and blue recipes, and a must at all respectable Red White and Blue themed parties. AmIRight?! Why not make it extra fun with this Strawberry Jello Poke Cake recipe by Culinary Hill
13. These Firecracker Hot Dogs are sure to make a BANG at your Red White and Blue 4th of July party!
More Red White and Blue Recipes
Patriotic Picnic Picks
- American Flag Layered Dip by Soulfully Made
- Baked Blueberry Pancake with Cherry Syrup by Pies and Plots
- Gluten – Free Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake by Cricket’s Confections
- Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Watermelon Salad by The Crumby Cupcake
- Boozy Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait with Summer Fruit by Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- Patriotic Slaw by Our Good Life
- Red White and Blueberry Dinner Salad by Cooking With Carlee
- Red, White and Blue Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tomato, Cucumber and Bleu Cheese Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- American Flag Fruit Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Strawberry Swirl Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Key Lime Cream Puffs by Gourmet Everyday
- Patriotic Low Carb Vanilla Mousse in the Instant Pot by My Life Cookbook
- Red White & Blue Bundt Cake by Restless Chipotle
- Red White and Blue Banana Ice Cream by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Rollitos de Vino Blanco by What Smells So Good?
- Rose Petal Jam Filled Blueberry Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Star Spangled Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Panna Cotta by Tara’s Multicultural Table
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.