Can you believe that Father’s Day is just over a week away? Will you be making the dad’s in your life anything special to eat that day? Breakfast in bed or perhaps a big manly steak? Maybe you’re firing up the grill or baking his favorite sweet treat? Or if your guy chooses to go meatless, maybe you’ll be raiding the garden or farmers’ market to see what’s in season? We’d love to hear what you’ll be sharing around the Father’s Day family table!
We are so thrilled to be partnering with Gallo Family this week to share our ideas for the upcoming Father’s Day Feast! We are featuring 20 recipes that are made using (or meant to be paired with) either Gallo Family’s Pinot Noir or Café Zinfandel wines. Who knows, maybe you’ll find something that you’d like to slide into your own menu for the day!
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator, which will help also help in planning that menu). Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for more inspiration, ideas, and updates. Want to incorporate Gallo Family into your Father’s Day Feast? Here is a $1 off digital coupon for Gallo Family wines to get you started.
Father’s Day Salads and Main Dishes:
- Avocado and Quinoa Salad by Ruffles & Truffles
- Baked Lentil Chilaquiles Casserole by Shockingly Delicious
- Barbecue Chicken with Pinot Noir Blueberry Sauce by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chicken in a Caramelized Onion and Wine Sauce by Family Foodie
- Filet Mignon with Mushrooms and Pinot Noir Sauce by Hip Foodie Mom
- French Onion Soup au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Southwestern Zinfandel Glaze by Cooking On The Ranch
- Jambalaya Kabobs by Foxes Love Lemons
- Man Burgers Stuffed with Pinot Noir Caramelized Onions by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Marinated Flank Steak by The Foodie Army Wife
- Mushroom Topped Pinot Noir Burgers by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pinot Noir Glazed Salmon by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pinot Noir Mushroom Reduction Sauce with Grilled T-Bone Steak by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Red Wine Meatball Subs by Momma’s Meals
Father’s Day Sweets and Treats:
- Angel Food Cake Smores Skewers by Melanie Makes
- Café Zinfandel Cake & Pinot Noir Quinoa by NinjaBaking.com
- Cherry Pinot Noir Pie by girlichef
- Chocolate Decadence with Café Zinfandel Whipped Cream and Raspberry Sauce by Desserts Required
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake by Magnolia Days
- Pinot Noir Dark Chocolate Truffles by Alida’s Kitchen
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.