October is nearly here, and what better to celebrate the beginning of Fall than with simple pumpkin recipes? This week, our tastemakers are celebrating the versatility of the pumpkin with their Sunday Supper recipes!
The pumpkin can be used in dishes savory or sweet, from breakfast to dessert.
These simple pumpkin recipes have a lot to offer! Delicious and easy to prepare, they are perfect for holidays and special occasions, or whenever you want to enjoy the uniquely spicy-sweet flavor of pumpkin!
1. An Easy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe is all that’s needed to jump-start you into the Fall baking season. These muffins are packed full of pumpkin puree and warm sweet spices. They are perfect for breakfast or a midday snack.
2. These low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes with crumble topping from Wholesum Yum shouldn’t be missed! Quick and easy to make, these cupcakes taste just like mini pumpkin pies – and they’re low carb and paleo, too!
3. Peanut butter cups are easy to love… and so are these pumpkin peanut butter cups from Food Fun Kids! Using only 4 ingredients and made in just 10 minutes, this ideal Fall treat will surprise you with how easy it is to make.
4. If you want a tasty roll to pair with your dinners, these pumpkin rolls with salted maple butter from Karen’s Kitchen Stories are an easy choice. Perfect for leftovers and delicious on their own, this is a must-try for simple pumpkin recipes.
5. Feeling like pumpkin for breakfast? This pumpkin French toast with mascarpone whipped cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake is good for breakfast or brunch – or any time of day if you can’t ignore your sweet tooth!
6. Start your day off with these pumpkin spice cranberry crunch muffins from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures for a special treat! For simple pumpkin recipes, this one really hits the mark. Full of Fall flavors, these muffins are well-rounded and so tasty!
9. If you’re craving simple pumpkin recipes for dessert, this caramel pumpkin lava cakes recipe from Grandbaby Cakes might be exactly what you need. This gooey pumpkin lava cake is filled with rich, smooth caramel. It’s perfect for colder weather!
11. Pumpkin is great in savory dishes, too! This pumpkin fettuccine alfredo from Delish Knowledge is vegan-friendly and so yummy. Creamy and just a little bit sweet, this is an excellent choice for a people-pleasing Fall dinner.
Now that Fall is here, enjoy these simple pumpkin recipes while you can! Get your fill with our pumpkin pecan bundt cake and our creamy pumpkin sausage pasta. With Halloween coming up, you can also enjoy our creepy pumpkin seed brittle and our dark chocolate pumpkin cupcakes!
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.