October is nearly here, and what better to celebrate the beginning of Fall than with simple pumpkin recipes? This week, our tastemakers are celebrating the versatility of the pumpkin with their Sunday Supper recipes!
The pumpkin can be used in dishes savory or sweet, from breakfast to dessert. Some of our favorite Sunday Supper recipes featuring pumpkin include our pumpkin, chili, and coconut soup, as well as our butternut squash and pumpkin risotto.
These simple pumpkin recipes have a lot to offer! Delicious and easy to prepare, they are perfect for holidays and special occasions, or whenever you want to enjoy the uniquely spicy-sweet flavor of pumpkin!
1. This smoky pumpkin fettucine alfredo featured here on Sunday Supper Movement is packed with rich and smoky flavors, and topped with grated Parmesan cheese to really round it out. This dish is perfect for an easy Fall weekday dinner!
2. These low carb pumpkin pie cupcakes with crumble topping from Wholesum Yum shouldn’t be missed! Quick and easy to make, these cupcakes taste just like mini pumpkin pies – and they’re low carb and paleo, too!
3. Peanut butter cups are easy to love… and so are these pumpkin peanut butter cups from Food Fun Kids! Using only 4 ingredients and made in just 10 minutes, this ideal Fall treat will surprise you with how easy it is to make.
4. If you want a tasty roll to pair with your dinners, these pumpkin rolls with salted maple butter from Karen’s Kitchen Stories are an easy choice. Perfect for leftovers and delicious on their own, this is a must-try for simple pumpkin recipes.
5. Feeling like pumpkin for breakfast? This pumpkin French toast with mascarpone whipped cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake is good for breakfast or brunch – or any time of day, if you can’t ignore your sweet tooth!
6. Start your day off with these pumpkin spice cranberry crunch muffins from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures for a special treat! For simple pumpkin recipes, this one really hits the mark. Full of Fall flavors, these muffins are well-rounded and so tasty!
9. If you’re craving simple pumpkin recipes for dessert, this caramel pumpkin lava cakes recipe from Grandbaby Cakes might be exactly what you need. This gooey pumpkin lava cake is filled with rich, smooth caramel. It’s perfect for colder weather!
11. Pumpkin is great in savory dishes, too! This pumpkin fettucine alfredo from Delish Knowledge is vegan-friendly and so yummy. Creamy and just a little bit sweet, this is an excellent choice for a people-pleasing Fall dinner.
Now that Fall is here, enjoy these simple pumpkin recipes while you can! Get your fill with our pumpkin pecan bundt cake and our creamy pumpkin sausage pasta. With Halloween coming up, you can also enjoy our creepy pumpkin seed brittle and our dark chocolate pumpkin cupcakes!
Look for us in our Sunday Supper tag this Sunday at 7PM ET on Twitter, and join us to talk about simple pumpkin recipes and your favorite Fall foods. We’d love to see you there!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.