Rice! Rice is one of the most widely consumed staple foods in the world, second only to bread. Because it is both versatile and filling, we use it in many of our Sunday Supper recipes, and this week, our tastemakers are giving rice the spotlight! These simple rice recipes are perfect for an easy, tasty dinner, and make great leftovers.
Easy to make and clean up, these simple rice recipes are a fantastic choice for dinner any night of the week.
2. Creamy chicken with wild rice and mushrooms recipe from The View from Great Island is surprisingly simple to make, and so comforting! The chewy, nutty wild rice is a real treat.
3. One pan baked chicken brown rice vegetable casserole from Dinner then Dessert isn’t just easy to make, it’s good for you and tasty, too! Made all in just one pan, this fluffy casserole is easy to clean up after you’re done chowing down!
4. Easy creamy chicken and wild rice soup from Celebrating Sweets is ready in just 30 minutes! Hearty and flavorful, you’ll want to give this simple rice recipe a try. Not to mention, it’s an easy clean-up!
5. Set it and forget it with this honey mustard slow cooker pork loin and rice from Food Faith Fitness! Under 10 ingredients and easy to make, this gluten free simple rice recipe cooks in the slow cooker for maximum ease and clean-up.
6. Asian pork meatballs over coconut rice from Life Tastes Good makes for an easy-to-make, easy-to-eat dinner! Made with a sweet and tangy Asian inspired sauce and yummy pork meatballs seasoned with cilantro, garlic and ginger, you’re sure to come back for seconds!
9. You can’t have simple rice recipes without jambalaya! This vegetable jambalaya from Taste Love and Nourish is jam-packed with colorful, tasty veggies, and full of fresh flavor. Best of all, it’s easy to make, and an ideal vegetarian option for dinner!
10. You can’t go wrong with this stuffed butternut squash recipe from Life Tastes Good! Full of fresh, Mexican-inspired flavors, this simple rice recipe will surprise you! It’s a fantastic option for vegetarians and meat-lovers both (they won’t even notice it’s meatless!). You can even eat the bowl!
11. You only need one pot to make this Tex-Mex beef rice skillet, featured here on Sunday Supper Movement. Loaded with black beans and tomatoes, this delicious dinner is both easy to make and healhty, too.
12. This pressure cooker Mexican beef rice featured here on Sunday Supper Movement is perfect if you’re in need of a quick, one-pot meal! With a “fiesta” of flavors, this dish will leave you wanting seconds.