August is just around the corner! Did you know that it’s National Sandwich Month? What better way to pay homage to a culinary staple as classic as the sandwich than with easy, simple sandwich recipes? Whether you’re packing for a picnic, a lunchbox, or you just want to enjoy a hassle-free meal, these simple sandwich recipes are sure to be what you’re looking for, and give you some great ideas, too!
Sandwiches are a true classic. From the simple deli meat-and-cheese to the triple-decker club sandwich, and everything in-between, there’s a sandwich out there for everyone to enjoy. They’re a classic for a reason! Portable, easy-to-make, and so delicious, these simple sandwiches aim to please. Scroll down, and you’ll find even more simple sandwich recipes waiting for you!
1. With smoky grilled vegetables like eggplant, onion, romaine lettuce and red peppers, with hummus and pesto, these easy grilled veggie sandwiches are a mouth-watering vegetarian option.
2. This North Carolina Muffaletta from Pastry Chef Online is really something special. Full-up with pickled vegetables, provolone or Swiss, mozzarella and mortadella, salami and ham, this sandwich is a tasty, tasty mouthful.
3. These grilled flank steak sandwiches with caramelized onions and mushrooms are too good to be true. They’re easy to make and so satisfying, perfect for a busy night.
5. These grilled vegetable sandwiches are stacked with grilled fresh veggies between yummy garlic and herb cheese spread on toasted hoagie rolls.
6. Want to try something other than bread for your sandwich? This collard wrap with black beans, chicken, and avocado from Rachel Cooks should do the trick. With chicken, beans, red peppers, avocado, and more, you just expect flavor that packs a punch.
7. This bistro style steak and onion sandwich will have you wondering why you’d ever go out to eat when you can make something so delicious at home.
8. Cuban sandwiches are a true classic in the sandwich world. This pulled pork Cuban sandwich from Life Tastes Good can be made at home with leftover pulled pork, homemade pickles, ham and cheese, mustard, and fresh bread for a truly tasty experience!
12. These 20 Sunday Supper gourmet grilled cheese sandwich recipes will blow you away with variety. The grilled cheese is a classic comforting sandwich, and you won’t want to miss out on these during National Sandwich Month!
Be sure to join us this Sunday, July 30th, at 7 PM EST on Twitter in the #SundaySupper tag! We’ll be talking all about simple sandwich recipes & sharing our Italian Pressed Sandwich recipe too!
Follow this link for our Italian pressed sandwich recipe and 20+ more Simple Sandwich Recipes!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Sign up for our newsletter to get FREE recipes delivered right to your inbox!