My hearty Skillet Sicilian Chicken Tortellini is ready in about 30 minutes, making it perfect for hectic weeknights! It features mushrooms, onions, fresh cheese tortellini, and chicken in a creamy tomato sauce. The flavorful sauce is perfectly seasoned by the McCormick Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce. Its robust Italian spices work perfectly with the veggies, tortellini, and chicken. The mozzarella blend added just before serving melts to provide a cheesy burst of flavor. All you need to add is a simple salad and garlic bread to complete this easy weeknight skillet dinner!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- ¾ cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¾ pound chicken tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pouch McCormick Skillet Sauces Sicilian Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Skillet Sauce
- ½ cup half and half
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Sea salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves for garnish
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.