Sloppy Skillet Chicken Parmesan has all of the flavor you love of traditional chicken Parmesan, but with none of the fuss. And it’s ready in a fraction of the time.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano, pinched with fingers to release oils
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil, pinched with fingers to release oils
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 package McCormick Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.