Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Casserole takes just a few minutes of prep time in the morning for you to come home to a dinner with the spicy wing flavor you love, but in a heartier and healthier meal.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Casserole
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups carrots chopped into about 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup celery chopped into about 1/2 inch pieces (about 2 stalks)
- 15 ounces can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Perdue reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving if desired (I suggest my Pantry Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing or Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing)
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
We are partnering with Perdue® to present quick and easy meals using their new Signature Chicken Stock. Learn more about Perdue, including The Perdue Way, Where to Buy, Recipes and Tips From the Kitchen, at http://www.perdue.com/ Learn more about PERDUE® Signature Chicken Stock here: http://www.perduechickenstock.com/. Join the Perdue Crew to get some pretty sweet rewards. http://www.perduecrew.com/. For even more inspiration, follow the Perdue Pinterest board. You can connect with Perdue on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
I received PERDUE® Signature Chicken Stock from Perdue in conjunction with a sponsored social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.