Slow Cooker Sicilian Chicken takes minutes to prepare, simmers all day, and is ready to enjoy when you get home from work. It doesn’t get any easier thanks to McCormick’s Skillet Sauces!
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken things (or breasts)
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ¾ inch thick slices and halved
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 package McCormick Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
For more options to meet your weeknight dinner schedule, check out this week’s #WeekdaySupper menu.
If you are looking for more inspiration for easy dinners with McCormick’s Skillet Sauces, make sure you follow McCormick’s Easy Skillet Dinners Pinterest board!
You can find more information on McCormick’s website, become a fan of theirs on Facebook, see what inspires them on Pinterest, and check out their images on Instagram!
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are our own.