Appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, canapés, finger foods, tapas— no matter what name you give them, small bites are the ideal food for entertaining guests! Whether you’re looking to serve a handful of people or several rooms full, our Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining have got you covered. These Sunday Supper Recipes take the stress out of your meal plan by offering quick and tasty small bites that everyone can enjoy!
Our Sunday Supper tastemakers are no strangers to entertaining. They know how to have a good time, and most of all, just the right food to serve! Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining are perfect for meeting your party needs because they offer diversity. Even the picky eaters at your party are sure to find a recipe that they’ll enjoy! As a result, you will be able to worry less about the food prep and focus more on entertaining.
Let our Sunday Supper recipes inspire you! If you have a favorite meal that you would love to share with your guests, try making it bite-sized. Be creative and have fun! There are plenty of ways to transform your favorite meal to suit a bite-sized portion. For example, serve your dish in a pastry cup or in a spoon, to make it easy and fun to eat for your guests!
Looking for more ideas on how you can make your own Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining? Here are a few ideas, while it’s on your mind…
Creative Ways to Serve Your Small Bites Recipes
- Roll it into a truffle! Truffles are the perfect bite-sized food for a party and work best with desserts or cheese dishes due to their shape and texture.
- Serve it in a pastry cup! Pastry cups are flaky and so delicious. Therefore, they can add a lot to a bite-sized portion with the additional texture and buttery flavor.
- Put it on a stick! Skewer your dish to stack ingredients. This ensures that you’re getting the flavor you want out of your meal, and your guests will appreciate how easy they are to eat.
- Finally, for something fun and new, make it into a dip! For inspiration, take a look at our Pepperoni Pizza Dip and Cuban Sandwich Dip.
Stressing on the details? We can help you out! Check out our no-stress party checklist and recipes for easy entertaining, and then be sure to join us for OUR party on Twitter this Sunday, May 21st, at 7 PM EST, where we’ll be tweeting LIVE from Tapa Toro in Orlando, FL all about our Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining. You won’t want to miss out!
Tapa Toro combines contemporary Spanish cuisine with a vibrant, energetic atmosphere – bringing a fresh dining experience to the I-Drive 360 area in Orlando, FL. Their unique paella pit, vibrant tapas menu, and extensive selection of imported wines will guide you through a culinary journey of Spanish flavors and culture in the heart of Central Florida.
Sunday Supper Small Bites Recipes for Entertaining
- Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Pear & Mascarpone by The Crumby Cupcake
- Cucumber Finger Sandwiches by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Fiesta Pinwheels by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Polenta Bruschetta by Simple and Savory
- Spinach Feta Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sweet Sriracha Almonds by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Waffled Twice Baked Potato Pancake Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Wild Mushroom and Grape Crostini by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Bacon-wrapped Chorizo and Date Skewers – Brochetas de Chorizo y Datiles by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken Caprese Bites by Books n’ Cooks
- Chicken Sausage & Fig Naan Bites by Soulfully Made
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms by My Savory Spoon
- Easy Chicken Pesto and Sun Dried Tomato Croissants by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Grass Fed Beef Meatballs and Cauliflower Cilantro Smear by Our Good Life
- Greek Chicken Gyro Mini Meatballs with Tzatziki Sauce by Hardly A Goddess
- Mini Salmon Cakes with Anise Aioli by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Salmon Poke on Wonton Crisps by Authentically Candace
- Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos by Gourmet Everyday
- Tuscan Chicken Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Healthy Meringue Bites with Raspberry Yogurt by Cricket’s Confections
- Lemon Bars with Poppy Seed Shortbread by Pies and Plots
- Lime Mascarpone Cheesecake Shooters by Caroline’s Cooking
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
And sign up for our newsletter to get great recipes delivered right to your inbox every Thursday!