Sunday Supper is an Amazon Associate and may receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
These Sweet Jamaican Burgers are not just flavored with jerk spices, but also mango nectar and a little cider vinegar. Wait till you see how good they smell when you start to sear them! The mango adds just the right amount of sweetness to the spice, bringing out the best in the juicy ground beef.
This recipe is modified from a Certified Angus Beef® brand recipe. We recommend using Certified Angus Beef® brand ground beef for best results.
Sweet Jamaican Burgers
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground beef 80/20 blend
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps. cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup Jamaican seasoning
- ½ tsp. ground allspice
- ½ red onion finely diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 6 burger buns (we love onion rolls with this burger)
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, jerk spice, allspice, and vinegar.
- Combine ground beef, red onion, parsley and spices. Form into six patties and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Grill or pan sear over high heat. The recommended internal temperature is 160°F.
- Assemble burgers.