Are you ready to be struck by Cupid’s arrow? The season of love is upon us, and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It is the perfect opportunity to spend time with those you love. Whether it’s sharing kindness or something sweet, it seems right to celebrate the holiday at hand.
What better way to show your love to someone than with a homemade dish from the kitchen? Whether you are serving up a delicious brunch, appetizers for two, a decadent dinner, or a special dessert, the Sunday Supper family is prepared with recipes that will help you add some romance to your Valentine’s Day festivities.
The Sunday Supper tastemakers are excited to partner with Gallo Family Vineyards this week to bring you the ultimate Valentine’s Day combination: food and wine! We will be bringing twenty delectable dishes that are perfectly paired with Gallo’s Riesling and Sweet Red wines. They will be matches made in heaven! Gallo’s Riesling is a vivid and sweet option; it is light bodied and versatile, featuring flavors of peach and citrus. It can be an all around fan favorite, tasting wonderful with grilled dishes, pasta, and even dessert! Gallo’s Sweet Red wine is a medium bodied selection, bursting with berry flavors and boasts a velvety soft finish. It is an easy wine to enjoy, especially chilled alongside smoked meats, barbeque, and dessert.
We hope you will join us around the family table this weekend as we share our favorite Valentine’s Day recipes paired with Gallo Family Vineyards’ wine. Here is a preview of the fabulous recipes to come:
Alluring Appetizers and Brunch:
- Burrata and Garlic Tomato Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms by Life Tastes Good
- Strawberry Love Bombs by Peaceful Cooking
Magnificent Main Dishes:
- Braised Lamb Ragu by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Bruschetta Chicken and Pasta by Casa de Crews
- Mahi Mahi with Roasted Tomatoes and Fennel by The Messy Baker
- Seafood Risotto by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Thai Sweet Chili Glazed Salmon by The Foodie Army Wife
Dazzling Desserts and Sweets:
- Caramel Apple Pie Bites for Two by Feed Me, Seymour
- Chocolate Coconut Haystacks by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chocolate Coeur a la Creme by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Espresso Creme Brulee by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Gluten Free Deep Dish Red Velvet Brownies for Two by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Creamy Lemon Tart by Magnolia Days
- Mocha Fudge by Alida’s Kitchen
- Polenta Cake with Honey Yogurt and Peach Preserves by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Raspberry Custard by Nosh My Way
- Raspberry Meringue Hearts by Desserts Required
- Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie by Flavor Mosaic
- Valentine’s Day Cream Puffs by Ruffles & Truffles
For more information on Gallo Family Vineyards wines and menu pairing ideas, visit their website (where you can also find a store locator). Get connected with Gallo Family on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, see their snaps on Instagram, and watch their videos on YouTube for more ideas and updates. Finally, see what is inspiring Gallo Family Vineyards for Valentine’s Day on their blog.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.