There’s a chill in the air. The roast is cooking, the sides are simmering, and your guests are arriving to taste your delicious Sunday supper recipes! Why not greet them with winter cocktail recipes that warm them as they come in from the cold? Having tasty cocktails on hand as your guests and family arrive welcomes them in style and sets the mood for the evening.
From a spiced hot toddy to bubbly Prosecco cocktails, there’s no shortage of creative winter cocktail recipes. They are a wonderful way to welcome guests for the holidays. Winter cocktail recipes can be warm and inviting, fashionable, or classic. There are some winter cocktail recipes that are a surprise like sparkling strawberry sangria, as well as some winter cocktail recipes that can be ready to serve up at a moment’s notice for surprise Sunday supper guests.
Winter Cocktail Recipes
1. It’s not winter without cider. Spiked Mulled Cider will warm all your holiday guests.
2. There’s no doubt that cranberries are a must for the holidays. So is this Cranberry Prosecco Cocktail from Cookin Canuck.
3. Cranberries by themselves are flavorful. But, pair them with oranges and it creates a dynamic duo of deliciousness! Lexi’s Clean Kitchen made a sweet and tart Cranberry Orange Margarita for her holiday guests.
7. Even if you’re just kicking by the fire with your special someone, you can still serve cocktails. How about this Peppermint White Russian Cocktail from Home Cooking Memories?
8. Winter cocktail recipes should also have that sweet and salty combination like this Spiked Hot Chocolate with Salted Caramel Whipped Cream from The Beeroness.
Thirsty for more winter cocktail recipes?
Sample some of these seasonal cocktail recipes for your holidays.