Steak Foil Pack
Steak foil pack is an easy meal with minimal clean up! You can make this foil pack dinner on the grill or in the oven, and it's simple to change up, too.
Servings 4 packs
- 1 1/2 lb. steak use top sirloin or ribeye for best results, chopped into 2" pieces
- 1 lb. potatoes chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 red pepper chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 small onion chopped into 1" pieces
- 3 Tbsps. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic approximately 2 tsps., crushed
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- You can mix this recipe up however you would like. Try serving it with a shrimp foil pack for an easy surf and turf recipe or cook your potatoes separately, as in our foil pack potatoes recipe.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 1040mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1240IU | Vitamin C: 54.7mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 7mg