Reverse Sear Ribeye
Reverse searing is the best way to cook steak! Our reverse sear ribeye steak recipe shows you how to reverse sear a steak for perfect results every time.
- 1 thick-cut ribeye steak
- 1 Tbsp. Santa Maria seasoning (see notes)
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Santa Maria seasoning is a simple steak seasoning made with a mixture of salt and pepper, granulated honey or sugar, granulated garlic, and onion powder. It's featured in our Brazilian churrascaria-style Picanha Steak Recipe, too! We think it is the best steak seasoning.
- Avocado oil is available at most grocery stores and can be found alongside other oils. There is often an avocado on the label.
- You can substitute canola oil for avocado oil.
Calories: 755kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 60g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 707mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 9mg