Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
Perfect for using up leftover turkey, this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe has comforting noodles and a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Servings 12 servings
- 12 oz. egg noodles
- 8 Tbsp. butter divided
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 cups turkey meat cooked and shredded
- 6 oz. canned sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzerella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- For the turkey: Try making our recipe for the Best Thanksgiving Turkey ever! You will be blown away by how flavorful and moist this turkey is. It's herby and citrusy with a delicious Garlic Butter Rub.
- Don't have turkey? Use a rotisserie chicken or boil 2 chicken breasts.
- Bechamel Sauce: Learn more about How to Make Béchamel Sauce (White Sauce).
- Dice the Onion: Make sure to dice the onion very fine. This should be a smooth, decadent and creamy cheese sauce.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 370mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg