Candied Bacon Recipe
This Candied Bacon Recipe features crispy, caramelized strips of bacon with a hint of heat and is perfect for your next breakfast or brunch menu!
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Depending on the size of your baking sheet pan and the number of bacon slices in the package, you may need to use two sheet pans.
- Be sure to let the slices fully cool, this will allow the caramelized sugar to harden.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg