Sweet Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Sweet roasted pumpkin seeds are the perfect Fall snack! They're crunchy, addictive, and are one of the easiest baking gifts you can make for the holidays. Everyone will be asking you how you make your pumpkin seeds recipe!
Servings 2 cups
- 2 cups dried pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Toss well to combine. Transfer the contents of the bowl to the parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes, or until the pumpkin seeds are just starting to get fragrant. Every 5-10 minutes check on the seeds and use a spatula to flip them around.
Let cool on the parchment paper until ready to enjoy or store.
- Check the guide in our post for how to cut a pumpkin if you want to retrieve the seeds yourself.
- How to clean pumpkin seeds: Add pumpkin seeds, pulp and all, to cold water in a large bowl, working your hands to remove the pulp and pumpkin chunks. Rinse and repeat until the pulp and pumpkin pieces are removed from the seeds.
- How to dry pumpkin seeds: Line a parchment-lined baking sheet with your clean pumpkin seeds and let them dry at room temperature for up to a day, until they are completely dry.
- Use store-bought raw pumpkin seeds: To skip cleaning and drying, you can buy raw pumpkin seeds from the store.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 6mg