Caramel Apple Sangria
This caramel apple sangria is a deliciously easy sangria recipe with a bubbly apple sangria and a sugary caramel glass rim to top it off!
- 2 red apples cored and sliced
- 2 green apples cored and sliced
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup caramel apple dip
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
Core each apple and slice lengthwise.
In a large pitcher, add the bottle of Pinot Grigio, sparkling apple cider, and pure maple syrup. Then, add the sliced apples and stir to combine.
To prepare the serving glasses for the apple sangria, dip the rim of each short glass into the caramel apple dip. Next, dip each rim into the coconut sugar. Lastly, pour the sangria into each glass and serve.
- What wine to use: You can use any dry or semi-sweet white wine.
- Apple cider vs. sparkling apple cider: If you cannot find sparkling apple cider, use regular apple cider and add ½ cup sparkling water.
- What apples to use: Granny Smith and Red Delicious are good apple choices.
- Pure maple syrup only: Be sure to use pure maple syrup.
- Alternatives to coconut sugar: If you do not have coconut sugar, you can use decorating sugar or any sugar you have on hand.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg