Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Garlic butter steak bites are so juicy and flavorful. If you love easy sirloin steak recipes as we do, this is the recipe for you!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak or your choice of cut
- ½ recipe Garlic Butter see notes for required ingredients
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped (for garnish)
Pat 2 lbs. steak dry and cut into bite-size pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once heated, add steak in a single layer (you may have to cook them in batches).
Cook for about 2 minutes without stirring, then give them a stir and cook for a couple of minutes more, until browned on all sides and done to your liking.
Remove from skillet to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a little more olive oil to the pan before the next batch.
Reduce heat to medium and add garlic butter. Allow to melt and then pour over steak bites.
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley (optional) and serve. Enjoy!
- Our garlic butter: About 1 stick butter, 1½ cloves chopped garlic, 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley - see the recipe linked in-post for full instructions!
- Pat the steak dry before cooking it. This will give it a better sear.
- Season generously with salt and pepper. I like to use sea salt! You can also use your favorite steak seasoning, but salt and pepper works best for pairing with garlic butter.
- Cast iron skillets work best. But, if you don't have one, a large non-stick skillet works just fine.
- Cook in batches - don't overcrowd the pan! Cook your steak in a single layer so it's not too crowded together. It will brown better this way.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 531mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 3mg