Pulled Pork Pizza
Get ready to try the best flatbread pizza recipe ever! Our Pulled Pork Pizza Flatbread Recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious flatbread recipes you will ever try.
- 1 thin crust flatbread I use Flatout brand
- 1 ½ cups pulled pork see post for link to pulled pork recipe
- 1 cup shredded cheese your choice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Buffalo ranch dressing to taste or try our Romesco or Buffalo sauce, linked in post
- Chopped cilantro to taste
- 1 fried egg optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place 1 flatbread on a baking sheet and layer with ¾ cup shredded cheese.
Top with 1 cup pulled pork. Sprinkle on ½ tsp. garlic powder. Top with remaining ½ cup pulled pork, then add ½ tsp. red pepper flakes.
Layer with remaining ¼ cup shredded cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until flatbread browns and gets crispy, and cheese melts.
Top with 1 tsp. sea salt. Pipe on (or squeeze from bottle) buffalo ranch dressing to taste. Finish with chopped cilantro to taste and a fried egg.
- Mix up the toppings: You can use whatever cheese or sauce you like! I like buffalo ranch sauce, but you can test different sauces out to try. It's fun!
- Try a different flatbread: I use Flatout brand flatbread because I like how it crisps up in the oven, but you can use your favorite brand. Naan works, too!
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 1434mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 744IU | Calcium: 300mg | Iron: 1mg