Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
There is so much you can do with leftover pulled pork, but one of my favorite things to make with it is this pulled pork sandwich recipe. If you’re wondering what to make with leftover pulled pork, this is the way to go!
Servings 4 sandwiches
- 1 cup pulled pork see notes below
- 1/2 cup coleslaw more or less to taste see notes below
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce more or less to taste, see notes below
- 4 brioche buns
Set the bottom halves of 4 brioche buns (or buns of your choice) on a clean surface.
Spoon on 1 cup worth of pulled pork divided between the sandwiches (or more or less to taste), about 4 Tbsp. each sandwich. You can also use tongs.
Top each sandwich with coleslaw to taste (about 2 Tbsp. or a little less is usually enough).
Sprinkle over an additional Tbsp. or so of Teriyaki sauce for extra flavor. Add the top buns, and enjoy!
- Pulled pork recipe: See the post above for a link to our full guide on How to Make Pulled Pork. This is the teriyaki pork we use for our pulled pork sandwiches!
- Teriyaki sauce recipe: See the post above for a link to our teriyaki sauce, or use the leftover teriyaki sauce from the pulled pork recipe.
- Coleslaw: See the post above for a guide on how to make your own coleslaw, or use store-bought coleslaw.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 1075mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 720IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg