Teriyaki Bowl with Pulled Pork Rice
Meet your new favorite rice bowl! Teriyaki Bowl with Pulled Pork Rice is perfect if you want to try something new with a delicious balance of flavors. Pulled pork and rice go together so well, this is sure to become one of your favorite pulled pork recipes!
- 4 cups cooked rice see note 1
- 2 cups pulled pork see note 2
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce see note 3
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 jalapenos sliced or diced as you prefer
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked yellow corn
- 1 lime for juicing
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1 tomato finely chopped
Spoon 1 cup of rice into a bowl.
Top with 1/2 cup pulled pork.
Add toppings as you prefer, such as avocado, corn, chopped red onions, jalapenos, green onions, and tomato.
Squeeze a bit of lime on top.
Spoon on about 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce or more or less as you prefer.
Add a dollop of sour cream or drizzle on sour cream if you prefer – I find it adds a perfect creaminess!
Repeat for a total of four servings.
- How to Cook Perfect Rice: See our guide on how to cook perfect rice linked in the post above for the perfect rice to use in this recipe!
- How to Make Pulled Pork: Find the link for our slow cooker pulled pork recipe in the post above for the pork to use in this Teriyaki bowl.
- How to Make Teriyaki Sauce: Use extra Teriyaki sauce from our slow cooker pulled pork recipe, or make additional Teriyaki sauce using the recipe in our How to Make Teriyaki Sauce guide linked above.
- Toppings are as you prefer: Use however much of each topping you prefer! These toppings should be enough to feed a family of 4. To feed a larger group, add 1 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of pulled pork per person.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 942mg | Potassium: 597mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 670IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg