Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos are tangy, a little sweet, and have a kick from favorite taco toppings like onions and jalapeno.
Servings 3 tacos
- 3 taco shells
- 1 cup pulled pork see notes
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh corn
- 1 Tbsp. red onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. green onion diced
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 ½ Tbsp. teriyaki sauce see notes
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ lime for juice
- shredded cheese to taste
- cilantro to taste
- sour cream optional
Arrange 3 taco shells on a plate to serve.
Fill with ⅓ cup slow cooker pulled pork each.
Top with tomato, corn, red and green onions to taste.
Top with 3 jalapeno slices each and cilantro to taste. Drizzle about ½ Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce on each taco.
Top with shredded cheese to taste.
Drizzle or spoon on sour cream to taste.
Add diced avocado to each taco, about ⅓ of a whole diced avocado each. Squeeze on juice of ¼ of a lemon.
- Pulled pork: Follow my guide on How to Make Pulled Pork, linked in the post above, for the perfect pulled pork recipe to use in these tacos!
- Teriyaki sauce: Use leftover Teriyaki sauce from my slow cooker pulled pork recipe, or make more Homemade Teriyaki Sauce using the link in the post!
- Toppings are to taste: Topping serving sizes are suggestions. Adjust to taste as you see fit!
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 468mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg