Creamy Avocado Spread Recipe
Create an avocado toast masterpiece with this easy guide on how to make avocado toast for a toppings bar, plus our best ever EASY Avocado Spread Recipe!
- 2 avocados
- 4 garlic cloves about 3 teaspoons
- juice from ¼ large lemon or ½ small lemon
- Maldon salt or sea salt, to sprinkle on top
Dice 2 avocados and place them in a mixing bowl. Follow our guide on how to cut avocado, linked in-post, for an easy guide to cutting avocados!
Mince 4 garlic cloves (equal to about 3 teaspoons) and add to the bowl with the avocado.
Juice ¼ of a large lemon or ½ of a small lemon and add the juice to the bowl with the avocado and garlic.
Mix together until smooth and creamy. After spreading on toast, sprinkle on Maldon salt or sea salt of your choice!
- For a beautiful avocado toppings board, select colorful toppings like jalapenos and tomatoes, and arrange them neatly around bowls of sauce, cheeses, and spices.
- Make sure there are no guest allergies before you arrange toppings near each other! If there are, keep those ingredients separate.
- Pick your favorite bread, but set out a variety to keep everyone happy! Whole grain bread goes best with this avocado spread recipe.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg