Garlic Parmesan French Fry Seasoning Mix
Garlic Parmesan French Fry Seasoning Mix has a little kick from cayenne and sweetness from paprika. You are going to love this fry seasoning recipe!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Add 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 tablespoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes to a bowl.
Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a tight-lidded jar.
- Enjoy with fries, burgers, grilled cheese, and more!
- Thoroughly toss fries in seasoning plus a little olive oil, using your hands, to fully coat in fry seasoning.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 933mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg